Manufacturing Production Associate
The Manufacturing Production Associate position consists of building custom shades and awnings per work order specifications.
The candidate should be able to read a tape measure, and be able to work with diverse types of tools including being able to operate a chop saw.
The candidate should:
- Be reliable and on time, perfect attendance is a must
- Willing to learn with the ambition and drive to strive for excellence & top product quality
- Outstanding work ethic
- Have a valid driver's license
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
Construction background is a plus.
The position is full time and includes paid time off.
$10.50-$15/Hr to start to start depending on experience.
High school or equivalent
College Education or Trade School
Required license or certification:
Driver's License required
- Paid time off
- Great team!
- Full Time - Monday - Friday