Manufacturing Production Associate
The candidate should be able to read a tape measure and be able to work with diverse types of tools including being able to operate a chop saw.
Production Associates must be able to perform a combination of production assembly tasks to ensure conformance to specifications and continuous production consistent with established standards.
- Performs a combination of production assembly tasks using hand tools, small power tools, and other special equipment following detailed instructions, processes and procedures (written and verbal) to meet and exceed customer expectations. Reads and interprets specifications, drawings, and work orders. Operates within standard operating procedures and Job Safety.
- Safety Awareness - Take responsibility for their own safety as well as the safety of others. Understand the proper processes/equipment in the department. Knowledge of required PPE, and safety regulations in the shop. Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions and complies with all safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
- Quality - Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisors. Perform inspections on the orders when completed.
- Teamwork – Builds teamwork by working with other departments, shifts, and management to meet and exceed customer expectations. Communicate regularly and effectively with co-workers, and management and reports problems with safety, quality, processes, equipment, materials, and/or questionable conditions to the Supervisor. Displays professionalism in the workplace, able to perform duties during times of stress and pressure.
- Continuous Improvement – Ability to manage time and deliver results. Ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions and create improvement.
- Availability to work overtime and/or move between shifts for training and/or coverage purposes to support production as needed. Will train on and be expected to perform all assembly positions in all production areas and on all product varieties within the shop.
- Demonstrates ability to use computer utilizing software such as Microsoft Word, and internal databases. Relevant knowledge to look up production orders, key parts into inventory, and use the system as a tool to assist in production.
The candidate should:
- Be reliable and on time, perfect attendance is a must
- Willing to learn with the ambition and drive to strive for excellence and top product quality
- Outstanding work ethic
- Be able to read a tape measure
- Have a valid driver's license
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
*Requires a high school diploma/GED. Previous experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment is a plus. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrates an attention to detail. Ability to read, communicate and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, in the English Language.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to work in a noisy, dusty, industrial/manufacturing environment
Ability to work with machinery and moving parts
Ability to utilize motor vehicles
Ability to work with ladders
Ability to work at heights, and in confined spaces
Ability to properly lift/carry/push/pull/manipulate/transport up to 50lbs
Ability to work in repetitive motions and pressure involving fingers, hands, and wrists
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing or walking over hard concrete surface
Recurring bending, crouching, stooping, kneeling, sitting, climbing, stretching, or similar activities
Ability to read, write, speak and communicate in the English Language
Must have the physical strength and ability to work minimum of 40 hours weekly with additional O/T hours as needed.
AM SHIFT: MON-FRI
PM SHIFT: MON-THURS
License Driver's (Preferred)
Pay $10.50-$15/Hr to start to start depending on experience.
National Sales Representative SALARY + COMMISSION
National Sales Representatives are expected to travel 2-3 weeks a month and meet with current dealers along with business owners and convert them into new opportunities.
Previous Experience in B2B Sales in the building products industry, scheduling appointments and travel arrangements a must.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years equivalent sales experience
- Mechanical and construction skills a plus
- Proven ability to meet and exceed quotas
- Strong self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate via phone and email
- Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Be reasonably tech-savvy
National Sales Representative will be required to attend training at our Tucson plant for 4-6 weeks.
National Sales Representative will be proactively coached, trained and will continue to have on-going training as the innovation continues and as the company expands.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary + Commission
Salary: Dependent upon Building Product Industry Sales Experience